cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

I want to use my coupon to have something shipped free to my local store, but...

I want to use my "Anniversary Sale" coupon (20% off one regular-price item) to make an online purchase and have it shipped (for free) to my local store (Timonium, MD) where I would pick it up.  However, that store is currently not an option because, I guess, that store is not yet open (not even for "socially distanced" curbside pickup).  I don't want to pay to have it shipped to my residence due to (a) the real threat of "porch pirates" and (b) the shipping fee is MORE than the item.

So my questions are TWO:

(1) Will REI honor the coupon after it's current expiration date for online purchases shipped to a store that wasn't open before the coupon's expiration date?

(2) Will REI ship it for free to my residence?

Thank you!

0 Likes
1 Reply

@LottyDotty thanks for reaching out with your questions!

At this time, we do not plan to extend the member coupon beyond the current expiration date at the end of the Anniversary Sale and shipping to home is only free for orders over $50. We apologize for the inconvenience our stores closures has caused and hope we'll be able to add curbside pickup to your local Timonium REI store in the very near future. With all of that said, if you want to discuss the specifics of your situation, you can certainly connect with our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840, noting that hold times are much longer than normal due to a very high call volume.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes