cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

I can't try on a product. Can I still use my coupon if I need to exchange it for a different size?

I want to try Arc'teryx Therme Parker small and medium on, but I couldn’t find any stores have an inventory here in Plano, Texas. My body measurement is; Sleeve: 33", Chest: 37", Waist: 33", Hip: 37". So, it seems a small will works for me, but I'm wondering is it still comfortable even wearing a blazer in it or no. I'm planning to place an order this jacket until member's 20% off ends. So, I wonder if I can exchange size without any payment.

0 Likes
2 Replies

@Yuki424 Thanks for reaching out!

You have a couple of options here: 

• You can order one size with your 20% coupon. When it arrives, if it is not the correct size, you can exchange it at your local REI store for the correct size and apply your coupon to that different size.
  • You can order both sizes, using the coupon on one of them. When they arrive, you can return the size that did not fit and apply the coupon to the correct size if necessary.

This parka runs true to size, so you should have a little bit of room to layer with a light fleece, sweater, or a blazer. My wife owns the women's version and she went with her true size and can still get a light layer on under it.

Hopefully this helps, thanks! 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

That helps a lot. Yeah, I thought the latter option will the best option for me, but also I thought it is a kind of greedy option. But I can choose the latter option without hesitation since you gave me the options. 🙂

Thank you.