cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Re: I am looking to order a pair of solomon XA PRO 3D (wide) shoes. Size 8, not letting me add wide?

0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: I am looking to order a pair of solomon XA PRO 3D (wide) shoes. Size 8, not letting me add wide?

@markthaynebrown  Thanks for reaching out!

We are sorry you're having trouble adding these shoes to your cart. Can you help us out by narrowing down which shoe it is? There are currently 6 different styles of Salomon XA Pro 3D shoes carried by REI. It will help us figure out what's going on much quicker if we can dial in which one it is. Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

John- yes, thanks! and, thanks for your immediate response!

They are black, with a a little bit of silver, including "Salomon" in silver, near heel.  "Trail running" on tongue.  Also, Shoe says 3D Chassis (in red) on outside of heel.  

0 Likes

@markthaynebrown Thanks for getting back to me!

Is this the model you are looking at: Salomon XA Pro 3D Trail running shoes?

They seem to be the only one we can see that matches your description. Unfortunately, it does not appear that REI carries that model in a wide. If you're looking at a different one please let us know. Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes