cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How to opt out of REI Business Partner Catalogs?

Recently catalogs for other companies have started being sent to my house after I was browsing those products on REI's website. Gerber Gear, Osprey, Prana, and Yeti were recently sent, and I have not done business directly with them, nor authorized any mail to be sent to me.

Is there a way to opt out of being signed up for mail that I do not want?

How can I opt out of advertisement mail from REI being sent to me?

I cannot use this website if it results in signing me up for more junk mail. I contacted customer service, they said that they changed "my preferences" for my "REI Email Account", but new junk mail is still coming in.

0 Likes
1 Reply

@daniel505 thanks for reaching out! To address both questions:

• It sounds like you have taken the right steps for opting out of REI's direct mail - please note it can take a few weeks for this change to be in effect, so it's possible you could still receive something in the mail from us while the system updates
  • Browsing on REI.com will not cause you to receive direct mail from other outdoor gear vendors 

We hope this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes