cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How Long Is Cart Online (for Used Gear) Reserved?

Good evening, 

I added a used item to my cart, accidentally closed the tab, and reopened it... How long do I have to wait to add it back into my "new" cart?  It says the item is reserved in someone else's (my) cart and to check back later, but I'm trying to take advantage of my used item coupon before tomorrow is over and it expires.  Is it 30min? 72hrs? Thank you for your time!

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hi @lauramahoo - Thanks for reaching out! On our Used Gear page, an item will stay in your cart for thirty minutes. If it is not purchased in that time, the item will go back to being available publicly and can be purchased by someone else. 

We also wanted to note that the member coupons available in the current Gear Up Gear Out sale apply to one full priced item and one outlet item, but do not include used gear. We're not positive that is the coupon you are referring to, but wanted to clarify in case it was. Let us know if you have any additional questions. Thanks again for bringing this question to the community! 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes