cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How do I verify my purchase history?

Dear REI employee,

Could you please verify (as I can't yet seem to find the receipt) when I purchased a pair of waterproof hiking shoes.  I believe it was in January 2020, but it may have been December 2019.  I need to know because two weeks ago I noticed a little hole on the top of the shoe just above where the shoe bends at the joint of the big toe and the foot.  I adore these shoes and wear them everywhere, but sadly after having worn them walking in wet weather this week, have realized that teensy tiny hole allows enough water to get in so my socks are now wet.  And, it looks like another teensy hole is about to form in the same place on the left shoe.  I'm happy to send a photo if you'd like.  What do you advise?  Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @KC !

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!  Unfortunately, we do not have access to member details or purchase history. However, you may be able to track down your purchase here .  If this is not successful, I’d encourage you to reach out to our Contact Center for help. 

Thanks again for reaching out and I’m really sorry to hear that you’re experiencing trouble with your hiking shoes!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Hey there @KC !

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!  Unfortunately, we do not have access to member details or purchase history. However, you may be able to track down your purchase here .  If this is not successful, I’d encourage you to reach out to our Contact Center for help. 

Thanks again for reaching out and I’m really sorry to hear that you’re experiencing trouble with your hiking shoes!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

HI!  Thank you for the info.  I went to the link and found the purchase as well as other helpful information.  Much appreciated!  Be well!