cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How do I submit a review for a product?

I would like to do a review on the awesome Lucky Bums Recycled, Made in USA Toboggan Sled 35. I bought two one for my grand daughter for her birthday and One so she can take a friend. She and her family love it and they are already sledding in Anchorage.

I want to five star it but I can't figure out how to do the review on your web page.

Thank you in advance

Linda Vee Weiland

0 Likes
1 Reply

@LVWeiland Thank you for reaching out!

We're glad to hear that your granddaughter is enjoying her sled! You have a couple of options for submitting a review for this product:

1. Scroll to the bottom of the product page and you'll see the section titled 'Reviews'. You can either click the blue box that says 'Write a Review' or, if there are no reviews listed there, click on the writing that says 'Be the first to review this product'.
  2. When logged in to your REI account on REI.com, click on 'My Account', then click on 'Purchase History' from the drop down menu. Click on the order you placed for the sled and there should be a photo of the sled and your purchase information. Click on the box that says 'Review Product'.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes