cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How do I reapply my 20% coupon on an exchange?

Hi, I ordered shoes using my rebate and my 20% off coupon. Unfortunately, they are too big and I want to try a half size down. When I return one of the pairs, will I get the full priced pair refunded? Even if it's the discounted pair that I return? In other words, I'm hoping to get to use the discounts on whichever pair of shoes I keep... is that possible? 

thanks

0 Likes
8 Replies

@moni the quick answer is yes, we will ensure that you get to use your 20% coupon on the pair you keep and be refunded for the full amount on the pair you returns. With that said, because our system won't know to do this automatically, we'd recommend one of 2 things: 

• Connect with our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840; please note that today is the final day of our sale, so our wait times are likely to be much longer than normal. If you're able to wait for a few days before reaching out, you'll probably have a faster experience.
  • Wait until our stores reopen to process the return of the too-big pair.

In either of these scenarios, one of our employees will be able to help make it right! Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Great, thank you!! I'll just order the other size and do the return when you open up again. Thank you so much!  I'm anxious to get running again.  🙂

@moni we can totally relate! Thanks for your patience and flexibility!

0 Likes

Sorry to bother: you don't have many sizes left... any idea if that is temporary because of the sale? I'm looking for 8.5. Might you get more inventory in soon? thanks for any info

0 Likes

@moni which shoe are you looking at specifically?

0 Likes

Hoka One One Arahi 4 size 8.5

Antigua Sand/Caribbean Sea. 🙂

0 Likes

@moni inventory levels are really low at this time. We'll check in with our buying team and see if they have any updates; we'll circle back once we know more!

@moni we heard back from our buying team with confirmation that inventory levels in the Hoka One One Arahi 4 are low and may remain that way for a while. We're hoping to be back in stock soon, although we don't have an exact timeline and ask for your patience as we, and our vendors, work through this unprecedented situation.

0 Likes