cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How do I process a return during the REI store closure?

Hi,

I've read your updated returns policy -

My recent order is a huge box of items - which I want to return.

This huge box of items is now sitting in my small apartment and there is no telling if/when the virus situation will change and your stores will re-open. Obviously I can't go to a physical post office to find out how big a label I'd need to create to put on this large and heavy box.

I am happy to pay the cost of shipping the box back to you - but can't you just email me a pre-addressed label that I can print out that will cover the size and weight of the box? I have no way of knowing what it should be. Both USPS and UPS pick-up daily at my condo building. 

I want to return all but 3 of the items in this order.

Can you let me know?

Thank you,

Jeremiah

0 Likes
1 Reply

@JeremiahBaronbe thanks for reaching out with your question about a return. Unfortunately, here in the community, we don't have the capacity to help with individual orders so we recommend connecting with our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840 or via email/Live Chat. They can help with your specific return request. 

Also, we've removed the personal information you included in your post to help protect your privacy.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes