cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How do I pitch a new product idea (bike seat cover kit) to REI?

Hi Everyone,

If you are reading this, most likely you are safe, healthy as I wish all of us will be.

My name is Galit, AKA Miss Galit. I am product development expert, and innovative ideas are part of my DNA. I developed a kit for safe bike commuting, made out of few inresting materials : recycled, biodegradable and knitted on seamless machines with antimicribial yarns. 

REI is the perfect brand to work on this and bring it to the market.

All developed directly with the factories and should be costed less then $5-$9 a kit....

Any Chance you can direct me to the right department and people at REI to pitch this great idea?

thanks

Galit

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hey there @galitwexler !

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!  When you have a product recommendation for the co-op, you are invited to send an email to innovator@rei.com. You'll want to provide the company/product name, contact information, and what you love about the product you're recommending. Because we are always on the lookout for the best and new outdoor products for our customers, we do evaluate every submission (however we may not respond to all)!

Hope this helps!

Also, you’ll notice I removed your personal information from the original post to help protect your privacy. 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes