cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How do I have REI fix an order that contained the wrong item?

I ordered bike shoes and received a different style bike shoe. I have tried to call but I am put on hold for hours and eventually the line is disconnected. I would like to return these for the ones I ordered. 

If someone can call me that would be great.

0 Likes
2 Replies

@MicksPicks thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to hear that we sent you different bike shoes than you ordered and that wait times to connect with us were really long. Yesterday was the final day of our sale, and our teams were exceptionally busy.

Unfortunately, here in the community, we don't have access to individual order information or any way to replace orders, so the only way to resolve this situation will be to connect with our Customer Support team by phone or LiveChat - wait times should start to decrease today and throughout the week, as we wrap up from the sale. If you are able, waiting for a few more days to contact them would probably be ideal.

Finally, for your privacy, we have removed your order number from your post.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

OK  Thanks