cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How do I get the birthday gifts that I ordered on line to be delivered to my local store?

I ordered items for birthday gift last week and had them sent to the store for pickup.  The plan was to pick them up tonight when I would be on that side of town.  I got an arrival email requesting that I pick up the items before March 26, 2020.  How can I get these items before the end of this week (birthday)??

0 Likes
3 Replies

@Dad2294 our local store teams will be working to contact all customers who have packages that have already arrived in the store and arranging for alternate pick-up options today and tomorrow. This option will only apply to packages that have already arrived (which sounds like you!), not those that are in transit, and we are asking that folks wait to be contacted by our store teams. If you need anything else, please contact our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840. Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Sounds great but I am at work and when I get off at 4pm both today and tomorrow it will take 45-50 mins, depending on traffic to cross the county and get to REI.  I am REALLY pleased that you are taking these steps to help out our members and customers.  Thank you, Dad2294

0 Likes

@Dad2294 hopefully your local store team will be able to make something work for you, when they reach out! If you're concerned that may not work, and you need your items before March 28, we'd recommend contacting our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840. Please note that wait times may be longer than normal, due to this unprecedented circumstance. Hope we're able to get those items to you in time for the birthday celebration!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes