cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How do I access my dividend?

I am away from my home where my dividend letter is located but would like to access it for REI purchases. Can you help? Thanks.

Pete

0 Likes
2 Replies

Every REI can see your dividend when you check out, even online. You never need your letter.

Enjoy!

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes
0 Likes

@pchandler Thanks for reaching out!

@Philreedshikes is correct that we can easily look up your member information when you check out at an REI store. If you are shopping online, your dividend should appear in your account info (if you have your member number linked to your REI Shopping account). If you need help finding your member number, you can use our online membership number look up tool

If you need any more assistance with your membership, you can call our membership services team at 1-800-426-4840 x3906 or e-mail them at member@rei.com.

Lastly, we also wanted to let you know that we removed your personal information from your post to protect your privacy.

Hope this helps and thank you for being a member of our co-op!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes