cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How can we sell our nutritional snacks through REI?

Which distributors do you use to supply your in store and on-line snack options?  I'm asking because my husband and I co-own a flavored pumpkin seed company headquartered in Bothell and Whidbey Island.  I believe our product would really appeal to your customers and I was curious about your existing distributors and how we might initiate a conversation?  

We currently are distributed through Charlie's Produce and Crown Pacific.  

Our product is Spunks Gourmet Pumpkin Seeds.  We have six flavors and two sizes (2 oz and 5 oz bags).

Thanks in advance for your response!  

Jennifer Abermanis

0 Likes
1 Reply

@jaberm thanks so much for reaching out, and thinking of REI to carry your products; the pumpkin seeds sound great! Please email innovator@rei.com and include your name, your company's name and website, contact information, and why you love the product and think it would be a great fit at the co-op! Although we do review all suggestions, we aren't able to respond to all.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes