cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How can I verify the email address on an REI purchase?

We ordered two mountain bikes online for grandchildren in CA through my husband's REI account but because I used my own credit card those purchases now show up under my name. He never received an email confirmation. Today I went in to the REI page under my name listing the purchases and added his account number and my email. What do I need to do to ensure we get emails telling us when the bike arrives at the store near my grandkids for pickup. Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply

How can I verify the email address on an REI purchase?

@EllyV thanks for reaching out - fun new bikes for your grandkids! Typically, whatever email address is used when you place the order is the only email address that will receive shipping updates, regardless of any changes you make to an online account after the order has been placed. If you need help with your specific order and don't see the information you need in your online account, you can always connect with our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840 or via LiveChat

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes