cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How can I set up my 6-mo bike tune appt during the REI store closure?

Hi - this is hardly major but my daughters 6-mo in-store bike tune-up following purchase (Sept 19) fell during the recent closure - can't contact actual store to set back up (yet) so 1) is there a way to reschedule or at least get in line to tune it when stores open back up and 2) will this be honored when things get back & running? Assuming so as REI is always hi-Q w/ things but I just wanted to check.  Thanks and hang in there folks!  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

@Malamutte thanks so much for reaching out! The quick answer is yes, we will absolutely honor your 6-month bike tune-up when our stores reopen! At this time, there isn't a way to set that appointment up so we'd ask that you connect with your local store as soon as it reopens. Thanks for the patience and support!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
2 Replies

@Malamutte thanks so much for reaching out! The quick answer is yes, we will absolutely honor your 6-month bike tune-up when our stores reopen! At this time, there isn't a way to set that appointment up so we'd ask that you connect with your local store as soon as it reopens. Thanks for the patience and support!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Thx so much! This is not pressing at all and I thought I'd check into it while on my mind. All the best - K