cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How can I return a bike at this time?

Can I return a bike in a REI store using the curbside? 

0 Likes
3 Replies

@avera thanks for the question!

We have just recently launched both curbside pick-up and contactless shop services in select stores, and are currently working to ramp these services up across the country. There is additional complexity to curbside returns so while we are not yet able to accept returns, we are aware of this customer need and are working on solutions. As we roll out new solutions, we will keep you updated here in the community.

Hope this helps, thanks in advance for your patience!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Hi! How can I return item that I bough on line. I don't have the return's label. Thanks and I appreciate your help. 

0 Likes

@Gustavo Thanks for reaching out!

If we're understanding correctly, you do not have the purchase slip included with your order? You can read through the process for mailing back a return here, and what to do if you don't have a proof of purchase here. If you have other questions not answered by those links, you can reach out to our Sales and Customer Service team at 1-800-426-4840 or via Live Chat.

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes