cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How can I request that REI carry a new clothing line?

Hi there, 

I have recently discovered a great company based out of Portland. Their name is Dovetail and they have great quality women’s workwear. It was started by 2 ladies that wanted great fitting, comfortable work clothes for women. They offer a wide range of sizes and offer only a few styles of work pants, overalls and work shirts...some accessories too. They are also environmentally mindful in their manufacturing process. I live in western Washington and would be so pleased if REI Olympia carried Dovetail products. There are no stores that offer this brand in the area presently.  I order online currently.  Is there any chance you could forward this email up the chain for me to see if they could take a look at Dovetail.com and make a consideration for the Olympia store?

Thank you!

Susie Brunstad 

0 Likes
2 Replies

@00Sooz00 

Susie,

Thanks for reaching out and for the suggestion! What a cool brand story! We will be sure to pass your idea along to our buying team for consideration. Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@00Sooz00 

I almost forgot to mention our innovator@rei.com email address! We will still follow up with a message to our team, but feel free to submit this brand idea to them as well. We are always on the lookout for the best and new outdoor gear and apparel for our customers and this is a great way to let us know about one you love. We aren't always able to respond to every submission, but they all get evaluated.

Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes