cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How can I replace the grips on a pair of REI carbon lock trekking poles?

I am looking for replacement grips.  I see the rubber walking tip (12 mm) on the website but no grips.  I purchased my poles about 5 years ago.

Thanks for any help.

Bob

2 Replies

@Bob51 

Thanks for the question! I'm sorry you need to replace the grips on your poles but it sounds like you've gotten some good mileage out of them! Unfortunately REI does not sell replacement grips for our trekking poles, however, if you reached out to Komperdell directly that might be a service they offer. Best of luck and I hope this helps, thanks!

John

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@Bob51 I apologize as I realize you (and others) may not know who Komperdell is! Komperdell is a company out of Austria that manufactures poles for REI. They would be the best place to start when looking for new grips. Additionally you could check with Leki or Black Diamond as they are brands that both manufacture trekking poles as well. You'll just want to confirm they would be compatible with your REI poles. I hope this helps!

John

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes