cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
REI is actively reviewing its policies and procedures per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's new guidance for COVID-19.
As we have since the start of the pandemic, we’ll continue to prioritize the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.

How can I order something from REI that they don't usually carry?

You have Tilley hats to order online, but I have a particular model in mind.  If I supply Tilley's model number, can I order it through REI?  The one I want is the LTM8 AIRFLO® MESH.  Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hey there @TYSmitty!

We appreciate you asking your question here in the Community!  Unfortunately, we do not stock that particular model of Tilley hat and as a result would not be able to place an order for it. 

When our stores are open, we have a process for special ordering items directly from the vendor in cases like this one.  As of now, it does not appear that Tilley is set up for this process with us and as a result this would also not be an option. 

We appreciate you wanting to order through us and I'm sorry that in this case we can't make it happen! 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes