cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How can I order a Reactor-2 2MM Back Zip S/S Spring Wetsuit using my dividend?

I want to buy a spring wetsuit.  Because of my body shape, long torso short thick legs.  Size L is too small and XL is too big.

I have been in communication with O'Neil the manufacturer.  They suggested a size XLS.  Unfortunately, you only carry size M  L XL XXL.  Can you order a suit size XLS for me to try, so I can use my dividend for the purchase.

regards

Tigger45

0 Likes
2 Replies

I don't dive much anymore, and last the few places I snorkeled was warm, but having a back zip on my shorty is a pain in the you-know-what. I will definitely try a front zip when I need an upgrade.

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes
0 Likes

@togger45 thanks for reaching out! We do have an in-store process called a special order, where our store teams are able to order an item directly from a vendor that isn't in our inventory. Unfortunately, in checking our special order tool, O'Neil is not a vendor with whom we can place a special order, so it appears you will have to order the XLS directly from O'Neil. We're sorry we can't order that for you and hope you'll find something else for your dividend!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes