cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How can I get the bike parts I ordered before the REI store closure?

I ordered bike parts the week before you closed, they were due in to the store on the 18th. I see you allowed people to pick up bikes. It will be 3 weeks since I ordered the bike parts and need them. It was almost $1k in parts and I can not repurchase them somewhere else. How can I get them? It is urgent that I get them soon. 

0 Likes
5 Replies

@SRO thank you for reaching out about the bike parts you ordered. In the first 2 days after we announced our store closures, we did arrange for customers to pick up bikes that were in our bike shops, however we have not been able to allow any customers in our stores since then. Unfortunately, until our stores are able to reopen, we are not able to reunite customers with their bikes or other orders; we are very sorry for this inconvenience.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Is it possible to do a curb side pick up like the other businesses are doing? 

0 Likes

@SRO at this time, unfortunately, curbside pick-up is not something we are able to offer. As soon as we are able to start connecting customers with their orders, whether it be as our stores reopen or through a new service like curbside pick-up, we will announce it broadly, including here in the community. We really do appreciate your patience as we navigate these unprecedented times.

0 Likes

What about mailing peoples in store orders, you have our information in the membership records,  is that an option? 

0 Likes

@SRO this is an option we are exploring however for the time being, our stores remain closed as we work to keep our employees and customers safe. We are eager to help our customers access their bikes and their in-store orders and commit to doing this as quickly as is safe for everyone. You have our commitment that we will provide updates as broadly as possible, here in the community and across our other communication channels, as soon as we have them.

0 Likes