cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Re: Online Order

I ordered 2 items that just shipped out yesterday and are in transit to arrive at an REI store on 3/18- I do need them for this upcoming weekend. I understand that stores will be calling customers for items they have had shipped to them and are physically in the store but how are packages in transit going to be dealt with? Thank you 

0 Likes
3 Replies

@Samiri Thanks for the question.

Unfortunately, due to the timing of your package arrival and our store closures, your pick-up will need to wait until after we reopen our stores on March 28. If you need your item(s) before that date, please contact our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840.

Thank you for your understanding.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Thank you for the response, however since REI has now indefinitely extended closure, how will you handle items that are sitting in stores that customers may want sooner than a 6-week waiting period? Also, some items that people may have order may be out of stock so re-purchasing online is not an option, if you could provide a reasonable solution that would be appreciated. 

0 Likes

@Samiri we recognize that it's very frustrating to have an order stuck in one of our stores, and we are eager to get everyone connected with their gear! Unfortunately, for now, we just aren't able to make this happen with orders that are sitting in our stores. For any of the items you ordered that are still available, please call our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840 so we can get these items sent directly to you. For any other items that are out of stock, we are really sorry and ask for your ongoing patience while we navigate through this unprecedented situation. 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes