cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How can I get a copy of my REI receipt for recent order?

Please send a receipt with items and cost information for my order made on October 21, 2020. I ordered one insulated parka, boots, gloves, hat, and pants. I ordered it in my name: Elizabeth Sargent. Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hi @Beth2 - Thanks for bringing this question to the community, though we’re sorry you don’t have your receipt. We do not have visibility on orders or customer information here in the community, so you will need to connect with our Customer Support team. They can be reached at 1-800-426-4840 or via LiveChat.

You can also look up your purchases on your online account and stores can see your past purchases information as well. This makes it so you don’t need a physical receipt for returns. Hopefully this helps!

Also, we removed your address and e-mail address from your post to help protect your privacy.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes