cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How can I find past purchases at REI?

Hello, is there a way for me or an REI employee to see my past purchases. I have a leaky Hydro Flask and I want to see if I purchased it at REI. It was probably about 2 years ago and I can't find my receipt. Would REI have a record of it? I am a member. Thanks!

0 Likes
6 Replies

@Former community member thanks for reaching out! You have a few options for accessing past purchases at REI:

• You can check your previous purchases in your online account at REI.com - just click "Sign In" or "My Account" to the right of the search bar
  • You can connect with our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840 or via LiveChat
  • You can visit your local REI store and inquire with our Customer Service team there

Hope this helps! And just a quick note that we removed your phone number from your post to help protect your privacy.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Thank you but after I sign in where do I find the past purchases. I looked but can't find them.

0 Likes

@Former community member once you're signed in on REI.com (not this online community), you can click on "My Account" and you should see an option for your "Purchase History."

REI-JenK_0-1594329049984.png

Thank you, found it now.

0 Likes

Based on today's search, the REI purchase history online only went back to 2015 but I needed an older receipt so that Atlas would honor my lifetime snowshoe warranty.  Chatted with REI and they sent me my 2002! receipt and Atlas will send be new snowshoes!  Both companies are awesome!  

0 Likes

Hi @JAF - Thanks for reaching out. So glad to hear our team was able to help you get that 2002 receipt for your snowshoes! 

Hopefully winter is treating you well and you will have a working set of snowshoes to roam around in in no time!

0 Likes