cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How can I find information about the REI Gift card received for using my REI MasterCard?

I opened and used an REI Mastercard within 60 days. I received a gift card in the mail, but it was only for $50. Why wasn't it the $100 that was advertised?

0 Likes
1 Reply

@Emily_E

Thanks for reaching out and we apologize for any confusion regarding your REI Mastercard. This is unexpected as everyone should receive a $100 gift card for making a qualifying purchase with their REI Mastercard within the first 60 days. Because we do not have any account information here in the community, your best bet to find out more information is to call our sales and customer service team at 1-800-426-4840 or to contact the REI Co-op World Elite Mastercard team on their site. They should be able to get you more information about your account and gift card.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes