cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Help with European Sizing in hiking boots

I am eyeing a pair of "La Sportiva Nucleo High GTX Hiking Boots - Men's" that come in European sizes. I wear a men's 10 usually. Please tell me what size you think I should order? Thank you!

0 Likes
3 Replies

@DennyB thanks for the question! Although it's hard to size footwear online because there are so many variables that go into a "good fit," we'd likely recommend a 43 in the La Sportiva Nucleo boot. That said, if your feet run a bit more wide or if one foot is slightly longer than a 10, you might jump to a 43.5. Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Thanks! am i able to order both sizes and send one back; or should i try one at a time? Not that familiar with buying shoes on line.

0 Likes

@DennyB you can absolutely order both sizes with the intention of returning the size that doesn't fit - this is a great way to do it as it can shorten the time you have to wait to have a new pair of good-fitting boots! Just make sure you get the return finished within a year of your purchase date! Here's our return policy, noting that returns can be processed in any REI store and via the mail (for a fee).

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes