cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Help with a broken REI trekking pole

My husband has  a pair of men's Traverse powerlock poles that I bought him as a gift several years ago. One of the poles snapped in two on the black part just above one of the locks.  I was hoping to replace the broken pole but do not see this particular pole anymore. Was surprised that it snapped the way it did.

What do you suggest? 

Judith McBride

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hey there @judymcb!

Thanks for reaching out, although we are sorry to hear it is because of this issue with your trekking pole. REI trekking poles are manufactured by a company called Komperdell, your best bet is to reach out to them with the year and model of trekking pole you have to see if they have any options for repair. Here is their contact information:

Komperdell US

Warranties & Administration

akern@komperdell.us

We recently had another user comment on another thread that this route got their poles back in service. If you'd like to read that thread you can do so here: REI Peak UL Trekking Poles Replacement Parts.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes