cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Help identifying and replacing my gloves

I bought a pair of blue/black full finger (padded palm) velcro wrist strap size medium. the tag in side says made for DoItBest Corp.  it is a made up of  palm-polyutrethane back- polyester fourchettes- nylon outside thumb polyester  Made in China.  Do you still carry the product?  I need 2 pair.  thank you,

0 Likes
2 Replies

@ALINDER1550 thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, we will need a little more information about your current gloves to try to help you find another pair. If possible, you could upload a picture or two so we can look more closely? DoltBest does not correspond to any of our brands, so is it possible see any other words on the gloves? Most brands put their names on the outside of the product somewhere. We'll stay tuned for more information, especially an image, and try to help more at that time!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@ALINDER1550 Thanks for getting back to us with a photo!

I was able to track down the gloves you have, it doesn't look like you purchased them from REI. It looks like they are a Do it High Performance Work glove and they are carried by a wholesale company called 'Do It Best'. While you can order them directly from them at the linked website, it looks like you may have picked them up at a hardware store or Walmart, as an example.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes