cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Help finding a particular size of cross-country ski boots.

I wear a size 11 woman's shoe and I was told I need a size 43 cross country ski boot I am trying to find some online but can't find anything in my size I was told a few days ago that Solomons were on line for about a $100 but I cannot find anything in my size can someone help me?

0 Likes
1 Reply

Help finding a particular size of cross-country ski boots.

@dassaf 

Thanks for reaching out!

An EU size 43 is right around a US women's size 10-10.5 so you'll want to take that into consideration when purchasing new boots for nordic skiing. It can be challenging to find sizes at this time as many brands are struggling to keep up with demand this winter. That being said, on our Cross-Country Ski Boots page there is a drop down option on the left side of the page that allows you to filter by size. This will show you all of the boot models we have available at this time in the size you are looking for. You could also consider the possibility of a men's boot, which may increase your available options.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes