cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Have you stopped carrying SaltStick Electrolyte Salt Capsules

Hi,

I was looking for the Saltstick Electrolyte Salt Capsules, 100 capsules, like I last ordered in March 2020.  Why aren't you carrying these?  Have you run out of these?  Or, have you stopped carrying them?  If not, is there something wrong with these pills?  This is important to me, as I am taking them due to being low sodium (because of meds my doctors give me) .  Thank you.

0 Likes
5 Replies

Hi there @EGW !

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Community! Are these the capsules that you are interested in? If so, they do appear to be back in stock, sorry if that wasn’t the case earlier. 

If it was a different product altogether, please let us know!

Thanks again for reaching out to us!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

NO- It wasn't the Saltstick Plus Electrolyte Salt capsules.  I was talking about the plainer Item # 8231630001, or the Saltstick Electrolyte Salt Capsules.  They cost 25.00 on March 17, 2020.  It appears that you no longer carry these. 

0 Likes

@EGW Thanks for reaching out and clarifying which specific product you were looking for!

We are currently out of stock of the SaltStick Electrolyte Sale Capsules in the 100 capsule bottle (item 823163). We will reach out to our buying team to see if we can find out when they will be back in stock. It may take a few days to gather that information for you, so we appreciate your patience in advance. In the meantime, it does look like we have the smaller, 3 capsule packs, in stock and available to order.

Hopefully this helps!

0 Likes

@EGW Thanks for your patience as we tracked down some more information for you!

We spoke with our buying team today. We do have this item ordered and we should have it back in stock in the future. However, it does not look like we will have the 100 capsule bottle available to ship to customers for several weeks.

Hopefully this helps, thank you!

0 Likes

These are a great product!  I wish they still sold them in rolls.  Much less waste without the bottle!