cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Gift or reward cards... earned.

I recently earned a reward card from doing Bing searches... I set an REI gift card as my reward... I had done it before... and the card email tells how to use it at check out... clear enough... simple enough... $5 I am going to try and spend soon at REI...

But I had also done Amazon gift cards as rewards for searches... a difference was being able to in effect cash the card as a credit toward Amazon purchases at times years ahead... was not a big Amazon shopper... but since Covid started I have had time to go down rabbit holes to products that REI does not and probably would not carry.... that is a rabbit hole... 

I am curious if a credit toward future purchases from earned rewards/gift cards would be something REI would be able or like to do to compete for these rewards that do exist or are the changes to software too much hassle/cost? 

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hi @ECharles - Thanks for reaching out!

It's great to hear you have found value in the coupons you have earned online. As of now, we don't have any additional plans for this type of programming, though we have passed along your suggestions to our gift card team for future consideration.

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.