cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

GearUPCoupon

I purchased a new, full price pair of skis on Monday 11th Nov. and Wed. the 13th I received my coupon for 20%off a full price item. I would think REI would honor this but when I called the local REI store today they said they would not. Could I not get store credit for the amount? Otherwise, I feel I would have to return and re-purchase which I don't feel is right.

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Reply

@pwalton831 thanks so much for reaching out! We do have a 14-day price adjustment policy to cover the situation you describe, however the reason we can't honor the 20% coupon on the skis you bought is because all skis are actually excluded from the coupon (you can find the exclusions on the back of the coupon). So, even if you were to return your skis, we wouldn't be able to honor the coupon on your repurchase. Hopefully that clarifies our store's answer and maybe you'll be able to find something else for your coupon!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes