cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Future availability of Therm-a-Rest RidgeRest pads

Yesterday I looked on  REI.com to buy a new  Therm-a-Rest RidgeRest pad.  To my surprise, they are no longer for sale at REI, and apparently they are out of stock everywhere, even the Therm-a-Rest website. 

Is this classic and indispensable camping product really out of production?  Or is this just one of those COVID-related supply chain problems?  

Please tell me that next time I need a new RidgeRest I'll still be able to get one!

0 Likes
2 Replies

Hi @AmyB - Good news! The Therm-a-Rest RidgeRest SOLite Sleeping Pad is not out of production.

The outdoor industry is experiencing global material and supply chain delays due to the pandemic and customer demand for outdoor gear is at an all-time high. Our teams are working their hardest to have products available as quickly as possible. We have more of these sleeping pads on order and are hoping to have them in stock again by the end of July, though that date could change with potential variables in the shipping and processing timelines. 

Let us know if you have any additional questions and we'll be happy to help!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Yay!  I'm so happy to know that.  Thanks for answering my question so quickly.

--Amy

0 Likes