cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

fitting for new back pack I would like some professional assistance in acquisition of new back pack

I did 300 plus miles of PCT last summer using borrowed equipment including one backpack that the rash it created on my back was the greatest degree of injury and pain than any other element.  With the stores closed, there is plenty to read about the various brands.  I am seeking an experienced professional guide to work with me in an acquisition of a new back pack so I am ready to go when things open up.

0 Likes
1 Reply

@rawfire yikes, the pack and rash it caused sound awful. Thanks for reaching out for help picking your new one! While our stores are closed, we are able to do "virtual" outfitting appointments over the phone - you can sign up for an appointment here

If, instead, you'd prefer to talk about packs in this forum, please let us know! We will probably ask a few questions, provide you some resources and give a few specific pack recommendations. Let us know!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes