cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

first responder medical discount

Hi, is there a medical/responder discount currently during Covid?

2 Replies

@bikehike13 

Thank you so much for reaching out, and thank you for your work helping others! Unfortunately, we do not have a discount specifically for medical/first responders. Hopefully you're a member of the co-op and are earning your 10% dividend on all of your full-priced purchases.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Hi @REI-JohnJ 

I wanted to let you know that I am a healthcare worker and have seen COVID 19 patients. I recently got your email about your continuing to support your employees with medical insurance even while they arnt working. Because of that I spent a hundred bucks I probably wouldn’t have. I just wanted you know that your email campaign is working. I appreciate your ethics as a business and I will continue to shop and buy from REI over other retailers because of it. I only mentioned the healthcare worker portion because I’m still buying discount or not. Thank you for being a decent company in a not so decent time.