cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Feedback re: women's plus sizes

Hi,

I couldn't find a "feedback" place. If you could pass this on, that'd be great. 

1. It took me a long time to find the plus sizes at the store. They were in their own section. In one way, this makes sense: see them all at once. In another, it was frustrating because I looked for the same product in the XL and the XXL on the same rack.

2. REI products appear to go from XL to 2X, with no stop at XXL or 1X. I bought a 2X vest I'll have to return because it's too big (and square, but anyway). An XXL or 1X would have worked for me. That size is listed on the "sizes" chart, but the vests and other REI products aren't available in it.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hi @KHB54 - Thanks for reaching out!

We have taken note of both of the examples that you shared and appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback.

If you use REI.com for shopping in addition to going into stores, one feature that might make the search more convenient is filtering by size type or individual sizes. While product visibility online is based on its current availability, you can use the size filter on the left side of our website's search results (shown below) to narrow down to a specific size (or range) and see all the products available that meet your criteria.

Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 5.14.48 PM.png

Thanks again for reaching out. Let us know if you have any additional feedback or questions and we’ll be happy to help!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes