cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Feedback on Mystery Ranch Availability for Women

I have one of the few women’s Mystery Ranch backpacks that REI carries for women (Scree 32) but I would really appreciate if REI stocked some of their backpacking packs for women. You only have had one size in the women’s glacier for a very long time now. I feel there is a very, very disproportionate amount of gear carried for men (especially Mystery Ranch, even though they manufacture plenty for women), which is something I am very tired of experiencing as a women. 

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hi @Chach - Thank you for taking the time to share this thoughtful feedback with us. We are happy to know you enjoy your Scree 32 pack, though we hear your frustration about not having more available options for Mystery Ranch women's backpacking packs.

For the Mystery Ranch Glacier Women's Pack, we are expecting additional inventory in all sizes in the first half of October. The outdoor industry is experiencing global material and supply chain delays due to the pandemic. Our teams are working as hard as they can to get these products available as quickly as possible, though these dates could continue to shift with variables in the shipping and processing timelines.

We have passed your feedback about the disproportionate options between men's and women's packs along to our product teams. Thank you again for sharing it with us. 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.