cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Evaporator Boot Bag Availability

Hi there,

I am looking for the REI Co-op brand ski boot bag named the Evaporator, but the web page says its "not available".  Is this item discontinued, or just back ordered?  Item numbers I have found are 837868 and 806396.

Thanks!

0 Likes
5 Replies

Hi @goodtalkruss - Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, the Evaporator Boot Bag is no longer going to be available. If you would like suggestions for some alternative boot bags, let us know and we'll be happy to help!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Yo Carter,

Thanks for the comment.  To recap, I previously saw online that the Evaporator Boot Bag is "No Longer Available".  I came to this online forum with the hope of having someone from REI tell me if the bag is still being made or not.  Its a lot different if the bag is still being made (and we are perhaps just experiencing some infamous Covid supply chain issues) and will be available in the future, than if the bag has been discontinued and will never be available again.  Is there anyway of getting this info?

Thanks    

0 Likes

Hi @goodtalkruss - I apologize for the need to follow up. This bag is not being made at this time and we do not expect future availability. 

Hopefully this helps!

0 Likes

OK, thanks for the info Carter.  Too bad, that was the best boot bag for travel on the market. Nobody really makes a similar duffel style bag (except Thule, and perhaps Eagle Creek, but neither are as good in my opinion).  Would love to see REI bring this bad boy back.  Thanks again for the info.   

@goodtalkruss - Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We will be sure to pass it along to our merchandise team for future consideration. 

0 Likes