cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Equity and Inclusion Sponsorship Opportunity

I have found the content on the REI website concerning REI philanthropic giving and the different segments it supports. I can't find where I can submit an application requesting REI sponsorship for  a local non-profit that supports REI's Equity and Inclusion by getting those who cannot otherwise ride a bike out for ride on custom trikes. We are in Portland Maine and excited to hear REI will be opening and store in our area soon. 

0 Likes
2 Replies

@msundermann 

Thank you for reaching out and for your work helping folks enjoy the outdoors!

We are very excited to open our new store in the greater Portland Area this fall!  Almost all of our local gear and in kind donations begin at the store level. REI is committed to helping our 501(c)3 non-profit partners who support with our mission to create and sustain access to the outdoors for all. We are beginning the process of hiring the store team, so you'll want to keep your eye to see when the local REI store page is up and running for the new store in Maine. In the meantime, you can take a look at our Communicate with REI page to see the contact information for requests for local or national philanthropic donations.

Hopefully this helps, thank you!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Thank you John, I will check that out. Looking forward to the store opening.