cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Re: Does REI ship to Canada?

Do you do shipping to Canada? I'm trying to buy something but won't let me not put a state. 

0 Likes
3 Replies

Hi @Evelyne78 - Thanks for reaching out! We do ship to Canada. When you enter a new shipping address, the country drop down menu automatically selects United States. When you change this selection to Canada, the 'State' option should change to 'Province'. 

If you continue to see the state option with Canada selected as your country, your best bet will be contacting our Customer Support team at 1-253-891-2500 or via Live Chat. They will be able to help you place your order or look further into the online address options. 

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@Evelyne78 and @REI-CarterC

Note that some brands have restrictions on where REI can ship their products. For example, "Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses." 

You can however order and pay with a Canadian address and Canadian credit card, then have the product shipped to a friend in the US or to an REI store for pickup. I've been doing that for years. Of course that's impractical until the border reopens. 

...Wanderer

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.

Long time REI shopper, short time member (I know, I know) I have 2 orders on the way to me in Canada, ordering was simple and easy.