cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Re: Dividends for Charitable Organizations

Hi there,

Is it possible to set up a way to donate dividends to local charities on your site?  With the recent pandemic creating additional waves of homeless people across the US, I would like to have a way to donate my dividend to any of the local homeless shelters.  REI provides many items that would be crucial to those living on the streets...warm socks, sleeping bags, shoes, water bottles, rain ponchos, protein bars, and a host of other items that would help the homeless survive.  I would love to see something like this set up to donate to people in need.

Thank you!

0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: Dividends for Charitable Organizations

Hello there @Megarama!

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Community!  The generosity of Members like you is definitely one of the things that make the Co-op so special. 

At this time we unfortunately do not have a donation program set up as you described.  However, you can read about some suggestions on how to help right now through giving in our FAQ's or on our philanthropy page.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes