cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

delaying the delivery or pick up of a bicycle

I will not return to my home until 22 September. I have just received an email with a 25% discount.

Would it be possible to buy the bicycle today and pick it up when i return home at the local REI store in Yonkers, NY?

0 Likes
1 Reply

@WZ999 assuming the bike you are interested in is in-stock and that the coupon is allowable on bikes, the likely answer is yes, although the process will require an extra step on your part. First you'll want to purchase the bike - you can do this on REI.com or by calling 1-800-426-4840. You will want to select the Yonkers NY store as your pick-up location. When you have received confirmation that the bike has arrived/is ready for you in Yonkers, you will want to call the store at (914) 410-9500 and inform the team of your expected pick-up date. Typically we only hold online orders for ~14 days before we restock them, so you'll need to be in touch with the store to extend that pick-up window. Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes