cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Defect in pair of REI shorts

Good Afternoon

I'm a fan of REI products but unfortunately I have a complaint about a pair of REI shorts I own.  It appears the tape like material, used to adhere the pockets to the inside of the shorts, is beginning to degenerate.  This has caused the shorts to be extremely scratchy, uncomfortable and unwearable.  Admittedly these shorts are probably about 6 years old, but still, I expect better of your products.   Thank you in advance for your attention to this issue.

Tammy Guthmiller

0 Likes
1 Reply

@Tamez 

Thank you for reaching out, although we are sorry to hear about this issue with your shorts.

If at all possible, can you provide some more detail about which shorts you have? Style, color, and features can help us narrow down which model of shorts you have. Often times there will be a six digit number on the underside of the tag that helps us identify an item. If you could provide that number that would be helpful to us in providing this feedback to our product teams.

Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes