cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Cycling shoe Size

Hi, 

I am looking for help with ordering cycling shoes. I wear a women's size 11 and the store by me doesn't have the size to try on so i'm feeling unsure about ordering them online. Can you please help suggest indoor cycling shoes that would fit me. 

Thanks 

nicole 

0 Likes
1 Reply

Cycling shoe Size

@nikkihill123 thank you for reaching out!

Suggesting specific indoor cycling shoes over the internet is really tricky because it’s difficult to give a shoe recommendation without knowing specific measurements of your foot. Consider the following as indicators of a good fit:

• Make sure you have some space in the toe box area
  • Check that your arch feels comfortably supported
  • Make sure your heels feel properly secure

We carry the following options that might work for you:

While our options of women’s size 11 are limited, you might be able to fit into men’s shoes if your foot is broad enough. However, if possible, for footwear, we always recommend visiting your local REI for proper fitting.

Please keep in mind that if you order any shoes online you can always return what does not fit back to your local REI.

Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes