cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Cross country skis- availability for upcoming season.

Seems like last season your skis sold out quickly. I'm wondering if you expect to have a good selection this year and when they would be available for purchase.  I'm looking for something in the category of my Rossignol XC50 RSkin skis from 2 seasons ago. I know there have been demand and supply issues. Just trying to find a good time to purchase. 

Thanks! for any help on this, Rob
(Skis are for my daughter and niece. Beginner to intermediate, S and M sizes, waxless, for groomed trail classic skiing.)

0 Likes
2 Replies

@robind 

Hi Rob - Thanks for reaching out. It's exciting to hear you are looking to get out and do some cross country skiing with your daughter and niece!

While we don't have inventory of them just yet, we are planning to carry a variety of skis this year that should meet your description. Some options that we suggest would be the following:

• Fischer Spider 62 Cross-Country Skis - expected arrival in mid-September
  • Rossignol Evo OT 65 Cross-Country Skis - expected arrival in beginning of September

These dates could shift due to variables in processing and shipping timelines, so should be considered estimates. We suggest checking the website periodically around then to best keep track of their arrival and availability.

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Thanks CarterC. This is exactly what I wanted to know. - Rob