cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

creating children online account with parent email address

hi there

My children are members of REI (<Member IDs removed by moderator>). I wanted to set up their online accounts, but they do not have email addresses of their own that we can use (just school ones). I want to use my email address - I have multiple so it could be different from the email address linked to my account. But I had trouble setting this up online. can you help please? I also had trouble looking up their account online since it asked for the associated phone number and email address and I am not sure we set the accounts up with those (or that they are different from my own). Please call or e-mail <phone number and e-mail removed by moderator> with instructions or to help me through the process. 

tahnks

garvin <Member ID removed by moderator>

0 Likes
1 Reply

@4444307 

Hi Garvin - Thanks for reaching out, though we're sorry to hear that creating those additional accounts is giving you some trouble. Unfortunately, we do not have access to customer information here in the community, so you will need to our Customer Support team for help with this. They can be contacted at 1 (800) 426-4840 or via Live Chat and will be able to assist you with the complete setup process of those accounts.

You will also notice that we removed some of your personal information from your post to protect your privacy.

Thanks so much for being members of the Co-op! Let us know if you have any additional questions and we'll be happy to help.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes