cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Convertible pants old-style

Hi. I bought two pairs of women's convertible pants from REI in 2011. They have been great value, but now I need to replace them. But when I view your convertible pants, they lack a couple of features that are important to me.

1) Zips at the ankle, so you can take the legs off without having to take your boots off.

2) Roomy pockets on the upper leg (above the zip), to store your phone and keys.

Do you have pants like this, and I'm just not seeing them?

Or if you've stopped stocking these pants, why?? And do you know who else has them?

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hi @SueBoyde - Thanks for reaching out. It's great to hear that you've gotten lots of use out of your pants bought 10 years ago!

The Sahara Convertible Women's Pants have a zipper/snap at the ankle and cargo and open face pockets above the zip. We suggest taking a look at those to see if they will be a good replacement. 

If these are not what you are looking for, let us know and we can provide additional recommendations. Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes