cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Concerns with placement of shipping arrivals

I just wanted to let someone know that we discovered the package from you last night, down by our mailbox on the street.  We live on a pipestem with 5 houses on a neighborhood street.  The mailbox is with other, about 40-50 yards from our home.  If it wasn't trash night, we would never have seen the delivery.  Also, if we had taken our trash out early, the trash company would've taken it this morning and it could've been stolen at any time.  I don't need anything from you, but LS shipping is being very careless with your shipments.

M. King

0 Likes
2 Replies

I had a similar experience with a package delivered by  the USPS - tucked away under a rose bush next to our mailbox.

But what can REI do about the final mode of delivery?  It really depends upon the person driving the cart.  Track your packages via the parcel number.

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.
0 Likes

@monjking Thanks for reaching out!

We appreciate you bringing your concern to us here. We are glad that you were able to find your package. We will follow up with you over DM to get some more details about your shipment so we can follow up with our teams and carriers.

Thanks for being a customer of REI!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes