cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Compatibility of a roof top cargo box with my car

I just bought a 2020 Pacifica with Stow 'n Place® Roof Rack, and the first order of trip planning was to buy a 16 to 18 cu. feet cargo box. However, it appears that your guide is telling me that none of your boxes or roof rails would fit? I hope I'm reading it incorrectly. 
Can you please advise which Cargo box I could use?
Thanks.
0 Likes
1 Reply

@ronwade thanks for reaching out; this is a tricky question because we rely on the same fit guides you are using to identify compatibility between car make/model and car rack make/model. We are finding the same result as you, that there are no Thule cargo boxes that are compatible with your stowable rack system. And although Yakima does return results for factory-installed crossbars, the concern is that their fit guide does not provide an option for the stowable rack system. In this situation, we would recommend contacting the vendors directly; you can reach out to Yakima using the Support tab on their website and providing your contact information. You can connect with Thule at (800) 238-2388 or by submitting a request. We're sorry we aren't able to give more specific compatibility advice.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes